Our Learn to Swim Program will introduce your child to the aquatic environment through a variety of correct swimming progressions and levels.
Children are grouped according to their current swimming ability and age, with small class sizes of 4.
Our experienced Accredited AUSTSWIM Teachers have been trained to deliver quality Learn to swim lessons in a happy, safe, positive learning environment.
Deep water Survival Skills, Entries, Diving, Tumble Turns are all included in our programs.
Viewing on a phone? Swipe right to view all days.
Can’t view the timetable below? Please ensure you are using Chrome or Firefox.
- 30min Learn to Swim Lesson: $16.50 per lesson
- 45min Advance Learn to Swim $17.50 per session
- 60min Squad: $17.50 per session
No scheduled lessons during School Holidays and on any Public Holiday. Invoices exclude all holidays.
Automatic 10% discount for 3rd and 4th child
- 13th to 24th January 2020excluding weekend (10 sessions)
- 20th to 24th April 2020 (5 sessions)
- 6th to 10th July 2020 (5 sessions)
- 28th September to 2nd October 2020 (5 sessions)
This program is a great way for children to learn, consolidate and advance their individual swimming skills.
Classes commence at 3:00 pm daily and run every 30 minutes.
Small class numbers and same instructor for duration of program.
Suitable for children 4 to 12 years.
- Water Safety Week is the last week for Blocks 1 and 2.
Our focus is to educate the children on Survival Skills, Boat Safety, swimming in Dams, Rivers and the Sea. Children also have the opportunity to experience what it feels like to swim with clothes on and how to perform safe rescues. Important life skills are learnt during this week in our fun engaging Water Safety circuit. We encourage no swim caps and goggles to be worn.
Inexpensive outing and great for the kids to practice and show Mum and Dad all the tricks they have learnt in their weekly Learn to Swim Lesson! FREE PARKING and NO KIOSK!
- Cost: $5.00 per person / $15 per family *babies under 12 months free